Thursday, February 9, 2012

Santa is out of Job

The CEO from Mo & Han trading company was short built and had a smile glued to his face. He was very much polite to Santa and with much anxiety he bowed down to greet the white bearded client prospect. "Sir my name is Mo Chao representing Mo & Han trading company" saying this he digged deep into his pocket and presented a red visiting card to Santa.

Santa took the card and read it carefully. "Hello Mr Chao, how are you doing today ho ho ho" enquired Santa. "Mr Santa Claus I am good thank you, I hope this cold weather is not making much trouble for you?" asked Mo. "Trouble? I like snow" after a brief chit chat Santa asked "So Mr Chao you have a solution for me?". Taking a deep breath Mo stood up and said "Yes we do, Sir Santa your main business is sharing joy to the world in form of gifts. We are into business of making gifts" Santa was listening carefully. Mo continued "If my calculations are right you spend 15 Dollars to manufacture a single toy whereas we can supply it to you gift wrapped for 7 Dollars". Santa also stood up and said, "Sounds a good deal, pardon me for my ignorance but what is a Dollar?". Mo was little amused with Santa's question......
Prev Chapter                                    Next Chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment